But my parents still aren’t here. My Dad works for a
semiconductor factory and manages all the equipment and facilities. Apparently they
have a huge piece of equipment called a chiller and three weeks ago it
failed. So until they get it fixed, my Dad isn’t going anywhere. Today I worked
remotely, but I can’t make it a habit, since it really isn’t my role to be in
that capacity.
Also this past week at work I’ve been creating and coordinating mid-year
activities. It’s exhausting. But I’m pretty sure the
bulk of it is over, which is a good way to kick off my birthday week.
Since we’re not sure if my parents will be here or not, this
menu is 100% subject to change.
Monday – White
Bean Pumpkin Chili and Cornbread (frozen leftovers)
Tuesday – Roasted
chicken breasts and potato/cauliflower mix
Wednesday – Black bean
burger quesadillas and salad
Thursday – BBQ at
home, or BBQ at bro’s.
Friday – Out,
because it’s my birthday!
Saturday – Out
Sunday – Spaghetti
and sourdough toast
It’s going to be a fun week and I’m going to do my best to
choose healthy options when we are out to eat. Well except my birthday dinner.
I plan to splurge.
What are your holiday menus?
No comments:
Post a Comment