This is going to be kind of a hodge-podge week for us, so you’ll need to help inspire me! On Wednesday, we are leaving for a weekend in Lubbock. My father-in-law’s birthday is on Sunday, but his girlfriend is throwing him a surprise birthday party on Saturday. He has no idea we’re coming, and I’m 100% sure he doesn’t read this blog. I’m pretty excited that we’ll get an opportunity to surprise the heck out of him.
It will be a nice quick getaway before Scott starts back to
school at Texas State and Sydney starts a new year at Candyland Home Daycare
and School.
Monday – Grilled cheese sandwiches and peas
Tuesday – Black Bean Quesadillas on hatch chili tortillas
Wednesday – Spaghetti Bake (from our freezer stash)
Thursday – Out with folks
Friday – Out with friends
Saturday – Surprise Birthday Party
Sunday – Dinner on the road - our usual spot is Taco Casa on Sidney Baker Street in Kerrville, TX. It's delicious!
I really need to watch what I eat, or at least limit myself,
so I don’t gain too much while we are away. Sometimes I am good, but sometimes
when I’m “home” – it doesn’t work so good.
What’s on your menu this week? Let me know - I need
inspiration for next week! I didn’t order from Bountiful Baskets this week
because I won’t be here. Sad, but I might hit up greenling.com instead.
No comments:
Post a Comment