Sorry we’ve been gone.
I’ve been extra busy at work (had a huge project due, which
has finally been submitted) and Christina has been busy trying to juggle her
usual tasks on top of issues that have come up with Scott.
But, we are hopefully back.
And I’m super excited because the holidays are here! We had a great Halloween (I’ll share more on
Friday), and we are travelling to Wisconsin for Thanksgiving and to NY for
Christmas. Looking forward to all of it.
This also means its crunch time to get gifts out! I’m trying to do a lot of handmade gifts to
save a little bit of cash. I’d share
more, but, I can’t because some of my gift recipients will be reading
this! But I will share after Christmas!
In order to make time to work on all these crafty things, I
prepped a bunch of meals yesterday. Here
is our menu for the week:
Monday: Chicken
Tikka Masala w/ Peas & Jasmine rice
Friday: Crock
Pot Beef Stroganoff (over whole wheat egg noodles)
Saturday: WILLIAM’S FIRST
BIRTHDAY PARTY!
*added to freezer
stash

No comments:
Post a Comment