![]() |
| Veggies! |
So, it's been awhile since you heard from me. Next week my daughter turns 3 AND it's Thanksgiving! Time is flying. I think Jes and I are trying to find our groove again. Life just gets overbearing at times.
For me, a lot has happened since I last posted, including my husband losing his job (which impacts our food budget) and an update on his doctor visits and what the will mean for our family. It's been a roller coaster of emotion and events. I found myself breathing goofy a couple of times, which I can only attribute to some form of panic attack. I'm better, but when I get to thinking about things and feel a sense of being overwhelmed, the goofy breathing manifests itself about 30 minutes or an hour later. It's really a bummer but I'll make it through.
As far as our food budget, it's really taken a cut. I've made it a point to be strict about the amount we spend at the store. I've split our costs between Bountiful Baskets and HEB. I've been pretty successful thus far, but it's only been about 3 weeks.
Here is what our family will eat this week.
Monday - Breakfast for dinner. Bacon, potato, egg, and cheese tacos.
Tuesday - Cheesy Chicken and Rice Bake
Wednesday - Spaghetti w/meat sauce
Thursday - Out
Friday - Pepperoni Pizza & Salad
Saturday - Baked Potato Soup & Grilled Cheese
Sunday - Sloppy Joe's & Fries
This week's menu isn't ultra healthy, but it's easy on me. Also, I realize I have a lot of potatoes in this week's menu. But we got a TON in our basket this past week and I have to use them up! I will also be making lots of mashed potatoes at Thanksgiving!
Hope you have a great one!


No comments:
Post a Comment